Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107

Thread: Life: The IRL Problem Thread!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not out for just sex, if I were I'd have dumped her and be banging the other hotter girls who I know like me. It's just that when your girl goes from uber horny tons of sex, to nonexistent sex drive, you get a tiny bit frustrated -.-

  2. #42
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, you can look back on this situration and get revenge. I recommend that you advertise her on a girl looking for girl personal. Then, once she's active again, threesome!

    Or, just remember, love before wang.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very good points, love before wang.
    lol

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course, love > happy wang.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great, way to kill conversation Xel. You need to be more horny!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I still haven't done anything asbout my friend, BUT I have contacted a friend who can help. She is into anime and is a top notch artist, okay not top notch, but shes a good writer too.
    Well, our ultimate goal is to get him out of the shounen-ai and into Cowboy Bebop.

    Phase One:Introduce Love Hina, Chobits, and other non shounen-ai mangas.
    Phase Two:Encourage the use of fanservice.(lol)
    Phase Three [img]biggrin.gif[/img] esensitize with a large dose of the most violent and upsetting animes there are.
    Phase Four:Introduce a good Mech anime.
    Phase Five:"Accidentally" leave a Cowboy Bebop manga on his doorstep.
    Phase Six:"Hey man, wanna come over and watch this show with us? I'm not sure if you've ever heard of it but its called "Cowboy Bebop". He comes over and enjoys it.
    Phase Seven:Cowboy Bebop fanservice, lol.
    Phase Eight:Show him the CB movie and accompanying shoujo-ai fanservice.

    I think it'll work great.
    Any additions to the plan?
    I kid about the fanservice,

    Or do I?

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    A suggestion is let him stay witht he shounen-ai if it's what he likes.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I know thats the right thing to do but still..
    I don't want him coming over for the anime night and bringing like "Schoolboy no Gymteacher" and making the rest of us watch it. We want something with depth. OR naked women, either or.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Shoujo usually has much more character depth than any other anime. And not everything that's shoujo is shounen-ai. And even if it is, then you can just tell him you don't want to watch it. Or, since you're so open to everything, just give it a chance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •